- Leonard Gilbert Browne (1851-1930), educated at Cheltenham and Christ's College, Oxford. He was the owner of Buckland Park, Port Gawler, and inherited his father's Leigh's Creek and Myrtle Creek runs. He married Helen Mary Price c. September 1877.
- William Byron Browne (1858-1885) a lieutenant in the 14th Lancers, who went through the Nile campaign for the relief of Gordon, and died from fever whilst on the way home. Unmarried.
- Percival John "Percy" Browne (1862-1909), educated at Eton College, Colonel of the Dorset Yeomanry, Captain in Royal 1st Dragoons. He took over ownership of Moorak Station but lived in England. He married Gracia Lees on 26 April 1892.
- Major (Arthur) Scott Browne (1867-post 1937), educated at Eton College and the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, JP, DL, of Buckland Filleigh, a lieutenant in the 16th Lancers and major in the Royal North Devon Yeomanry. On 5 June 1894 he married Mary Frances Rolle, one of the two daughters of Hon. Mark Rolle (1835–1907) of Stevenstone, Devon, life tenant of the largest estate of land in Devon. He inherited his father's Buckland Filleigh and Blackmoat estates in England, and half of the Booboorowie run in South Australia.
- Edith Mary Browne (ca.1854 – ) became Edith Mary Carter before 1895
- Annie Ibbetson Browne (25 Dec 1855 – 17 Apr 1941) married Henry Torkington
- Kathleen Frances Browne (1861–)